Weight loss home remedies: Obesity is such a thing, which gives rise to many diseases. In such a situation, reduce the weight as soon as possible and become fit. Now the question arises that how to lose weight? If this question is arising in your mind too, then it is a very good news, it can be useful for you. While we have come up with such home remedies which are very important to know, following them can also reduce belly fat. weight loss foods, loss weight diet
What is obesity?
When a person’s body weight becomes more than normal, then it is called obesity. Whenever the amount of calories you take in the form of food daily, it is not able to spend that much calories daily in your body, so the rest of the calories start accumulating in the form of extra calories fat, due to which the body weight starts increasing and After a few days our body starts appearing in the form of obesity.
Cause of obesity
Excess fat gets stored in the body of overweight people. That’s why our body gradually gets damaged due to wrong routine, pollution and indigestion. There can be many reasons for weight gain, such as unhealthy eating habits, lack of physical activity, lack of sleep, consumption of excess ghee, oil etc., genetic disorders, hormonal imbalance, pregnancy, stress, consumption of large amounts of alcohol. By consuming more rice, consuming more fruits, sitting more on the chair and consuming all the ingredients made in the hotel.
Symptoms of obesity
What should be the proper weight of a person, this thing is known as BMI. Depends on and BMI checks its weight in this way, whose formula is given as follows: –
- ✔️ If your BMI is less than 18.5 then you will be considered underweight.
- ✔️ If your BMI is between 18.5 to 24.9 then your weight will be considered normal.
- ✔️ Similarly, BMI from 25 to 029.9. It is considered overweight.
- ✔️ BMI of more than 30 When it happens, it is called obes or obesity.
- ✔️ BMI during pregnancy. limit does not apply.
- ✔️ BMI Does not depend on age and gender.
Because of this, does obesity appear in people?
- ✔️ Not exercising
- ✔️ Lack of sleep
- ✔️ Consumption of more ghee, oil etc.
- ✔️ Genetic disorders
- ✔️ Hormonal imbalance
- ✔️ Pregnancy
- ✔️ Sedentary lifestyle
- ✔️ Tension
- ✔️ Consuming large amounts of alcohol
- ✔️ Consuming more rice
- ✔️ Consuming fruits in excess
- ✔️ Sitting on the chair for a long time
- ✔️ Consuming all the ingredients made in the hotel.
Diseases caused by obesity
Heart attack, diabetes, high blood pressure, high uric acid and weakness are common diseases that reduce the life span of people..
Note: – The easier it is to increase obesity, the more difficult it is to reduce it. Exercise alone is not enough to lose weight, following the right diet is equally important. Therefore, avoid grains, rice, salt, fruits and excessive lying on the chair.
Effective home remedies to reduce obesity
Consumption of cinnamon, consumption of lemon, Apple vinegar is beneficial, consume cardamom, consume gooseberry, consume jaggery, lemon and water, as well as know a little more in detail.
1. Drink only warm water throughout the day. According to Swami Ramdev, drinking lukewarm water activates metabolism and helps in reducing weight. This not only hydrates the body but also reduces the extra fat stored on the stomach.
2. Take 1 teaspoon Triphala with warm water at night. With this, along with reducing weight, your digestive system will also be healthy. Along with this, it removes toxic elements from the body.
3. Take lemon-water on an empty stomach in the morning. If you want, you can add a little honey and a pinch of turmeric to it.
4. Drink bottle gourd juice in breakfast. Apart from this, you can also drink gourd vegetable, soup.
5. Drink ginger-lemon tea. Because ginger contains thermogenic agent which helps in controlling fat.
6. Consume cinnamon to lose weight. For this, boil 3-6 grams of cinnamon in 200 grams of water and filter it in a cup and drink it after mixing 1 teaspoon of honey.
7. Mix ginger, turmeric, honey in 6. warm water and drink.
8. To get rid of obesity, you can drink cow’s extract every morning on an empty stomach. If you do not like the taste then add some honey.
9. Drinking lemon water and Triphala water will also be beneficial.
10. Consume Ashwagandha leaves. Apart from this, mixing one teaspoon of Ashwagandha powder and honey in a glass of lukewarm milk and consuming it daily improves metabolism and digestion.
Cumin, coriander and parsley are beneficial in reducing weight
Make and drink tea of a mixture of cumin, coriander, caraway and fennel. You can also boil it in water after meals and drink it sip by sip. Drink black tea without milk of basil, lemon, ginger. Always use lukewarm water.
To get rid of obesity, your lifestyle should be like this:-
- ✔️ Food should be taken two hours before sleeping.
- ✔️ Get up early in the morning and go for a walk, and exercise.
- ✔️ Dinner should be light and easily digestible.
- ✔️ Eat a balanced and low fat diet.
- ✔️ Include nutrients in the diet plan for weight loss.
- ✔️ Instead of eating a lot at once, one should eat something digestible and light in a while.
- ✔️ Your diet should consist of green vegetables, fruits, curd, buttermilk, peeled pulses and nuts.
- ✔️ Fasting should be done once a week or once a month by taking fruit juices and lukewarm water.
- ✔️ Never skip meals to lose weight. Instead, eat a balanced diet and exercise. Consuming a balanced diet does
- ✔️ not increase weight and the person remains healthy.
- ✔️ Never skip meals. Must eat three times a day. If you skip one meal out of all the three meals, it would result in you consuming more food in the next meal and due to this you gain weight.
- ✔️ Must have breakfast. The body needs energy to perform physical activities throughout the day, which is not possible without breakfast.
- ✔️ Walk fast for 4-5 kilometers every morning, after 10 minutes sit on a chair and drink lukewarm water sip by sip. This method is most effective in home remedies for weight loss.
- ✔️ Yogasanas like- Triangle Asana, Bhujangasana, Surya Namaskar, Meditation, Pranayama like- Bhastrika, Kapalbhati should be done daily. Lekhan Vasti (a kind of enema) should be used in Panchakarma and Udvartan Karma (dry massage with powder of some Ayurvedic medicines) should be done under the supervision of a doctor.
This information has been written on the basis of home Ayurvedic remedies. India TV does not confirm their success or veracity. Do consult a doctor before using them. If you like these tips, then do share..
weight loss home remedies,weight loss home remedies,weight loss foods,weight loss foods,weight loss foods,weight loss foods,loss weight diet
We have told you in detail about losing weight in this article. Also, if you want any kind of information about losing weight, then you can ask us by commenting. And if you liked this article and found it helpful, then do share it with your friends and relatives so that they can also get information about this lose weight!