UP Police Constable Recruitment 2024: Uttar Pradesh state has issued a notification regarding the announcement of 60,000 constable vacancies. If you are waiting for UP Police Constable Vacancy 2024, then a big update has come out for you. You can check it here. You can also fill the online form. Along with this, UP Police will also announce SI Vacancy 2024 along with 2469 Sub Inspector posts.
UP Police Constable Recruitment 2024
Therefore, if you are physically healthy and are also preparing for it and want to appear in this examination, then UP Police Constable Recruitment 2024 details are mentioned below like essential qualification and age limit, as well as 10th or If you have 12th pass certificate, then prepare for the written examination by registering online for UP Police Constable Recruitment 2024 by visiting uppbpb.gov.in.
UP Police Recruitment 2024 Application Form Fee
- General:- Rs 400/-
- OBC:- Rs 400/-
- SC:- Nil
- ST:- Nil
- EWS:- Rs 400/-
We have told you below the entire process to apply on uppbpb.gov.in, links of which are also given. The age limit for general candidates is 18-. 27 years, and there is relaxation for reserved categories. The selection process includes written examination, Physical Efficiency Test (PET) or Physical Measurement Test (PMT), and document verification.
- PM Kisan Yojana 16th Installment 2024 Date Confirmed!
- Part Time Ghar Baithe Job पुरुष एवं महिला कमाए महीने का 40 – 60 हजार रुपये
- Part Time Job घर बैठे पार्ट टाइम जॉब करने के लिए वेहतरीन वेबसाइट ?
- Dr. Ritu Singh दिल्ली यूनिवर्सिटी दौलतराम कॉलेज को लेकर कर ली गिरफ्तारी, जाने ऐसा क्यों हुआ!
Key Highlights Of UP Police Recruitment 2024
|UP Police Recruitment 2024
|Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board
|Constable, Sub Inspector, Radio Operator, Jail Warder, and Others
|Type of Article
|UP Police Constable Vacancy 2024
|Constable Qualification Required
|10th or 12th Pass
|UP Police SI Vacancy 2024
|Sub Inspector Qualification Required
|Written Exam and PET or PMT
|UP Police Online Form 2024
|Last Date to Apply
UP Police Constable Recruitment 2024
UP Police Recruitment Notification 2024 for Constable and Sub Inspector in pdf will be available very soon on the official website uppbpb.gov.in
There are 52,699 vacancies for constable posts, 2469 for SI posts, 2430 for radio operators, 545 for clerks, 927 for computer operators, 2833 for jail warders and 521 for sports quota.
Candidates who have passed 10th, 12th, Graduation or have sports quota can fill the UP Police Recruitment form.
Don’t Stop Let’s Read
|👍🏼 Through this website, we keep giving updates of breaking news under government jobs and government schemes every day and will continue to do so. If you want to know the date of release of form for government job or any information related to government scheme, then visit this website. Follow and subscribe and also share this information if anyone around you or your friends needs it. So that you can get the results of the studies done for many years regarding this information through that exam, for this you will have to follow and subscribe to sarkarijobsolution.com website, so that you can get the notification of the upcoming updates first:-👎🏼
UP Police Recruitment 2024 Selection Process
You have to qualify the Following Stages as per UP Police Bharti 2024 Selection Process with good marks to ensure further selection.
- Written Exam
- Physical Eligibility Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification
- Selection will be based on written examination, physical eligibility test, physical measurement test, medical examination and document verification.
- All successful applicants will be selected for the same post for which they applied.
UP Police Vacancy 2024 Post Wise
|Number of Posts
UPPRPB Constable Recruitment 2024 Eligibility
- Before applying online for UPPRPB Constable Bharti 2024, all candidates must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria.
- First of all, you must be physically and medically fit for Constable Recruitment in Uttar Pradesh. Additionally, you must not exceed the qualifying standard from any state or central board.
- Must have passed 10th or 12th class with marks. Currently 12th class students are not eligible for this recruitment.
- As per UP Police Constable Age Limit 2024, all the candidates age should be between 18 to 27 years. However, the upper age limit is relaxed for some categories like OBC, SC, ST and others.
How to Apply Online UP Police Constable Recruitment 2024
To apply for the UP Police Constable Vacancy 2024, you can follow these steps:
- First of all you have to go to the official website mentioned.
- Then The Home Page Of Official Website You Have To Click on the Online Form Link and sign up.
- Then A New Page Open On Your Screen Register with your mobile number, email, and basic information.
- In This Page You Have To Fill in your name, mother’s name, father’s name, address, and other required details.
- Now You Have To Upload your signature, photograph, and necessary documents.
- Submit the form and pay the fees to finish the process.
We have told you in detail about up police constable recruitment 2024 in this article. Also, if you want any kind of information about the online application form, then you can ask us by commenting. And if you liked this article and found it helpful, then do share it with your friends and relatives so that they can also get information about this ram up police constable recruitment 2024!
Friends, our website is (sarkarijobsolution.com) but it is not a website run by the government, nor does it have anything to do with any government ministry. This blog is written by a special person who is interested in Sarkari Job and others too. Wants to tell, for that we try our best to reach the most accurate information to our readers. But despite all efforts, the possibility of some mistake cannot be ruled out, in this website most of the information is given from the official website of Sarkari Job. We suggest that along with reading any article, you should also check the information from the official website. Please take information, if you find any error in any article then you are requested to please inform us.