what is computer , computer full form , generation of computer , types of computer , generation of computer
There are several individuals who have contributed to the development of computers, but the following are widely regarded as the fathers of computer:
1. Charles Babbage: He is often referred to as the “father of the computer” because of his concept of the Analytical Engine, which is considered to be the first mechanical computer.
2. Alan Turing: He is considered to be the “father of computer science” for his contributions to the development of the modern computer, including the Turing machine, which is a theoretical model of a digital computer.
3. John von Neumann: He is a mathematician who made significant contributions to the development of the stored-program computer, which is the basis of modern computers.
4. Ada Lovelace: She is known as the first computer programmer for her work on the Analytical Engine, which included developing an algorithm for computing Bernoulli numbers.
These individuals made significant contributions to the development of computers, and their work has helped shape the modern technology we use today.
What is Computer
A computer is an electronic device that can receive, store, process, and output data. It can perform various tasks such as arithmetic, logical, and input/output operations. It consists of hardware components such as a central processing unit (CPU), memory, storage devices, input/output devices, and software that controls the computer’s operations.
Computer full form?
The full form of Computer is “Common Operating Machine Purposely Used for Technological and Educational Research“. The term was coined in the mid-20th century when computers were first developed. Initially, computers were used for scientific and military research, but with time, their usage became widespread.
there are different types of computers
- Personal computers (PCs): These are computers designed for individual use and are commonly used for personal and business purposes.
- Laptops: These are portable computers that are designed to be carried around easily.
- Tablets: These are handheld devices that are primarily used for browsing the internet, reading e-books, and watching videos.
- Servers: These are powerful computers designed to provide services to other computers over a network.
- Mainframes: These are large, powerful computers used by organizations for processing large amounts of data and running critical applications.
- Supercomputers: These are highly specialized computers designed for performing complex calculations and simulations, such as weather forecasting, scientific research, and military simulations.
Generations of Computer?
Computer generation refers to a period of time in which computers used a particular type of technology to perform their functions. Each generation of computers is characterized by a major technological development that improves the performance, speed, and efficiency of computers. There have been five generations of computers so far, each marked by significant improvements in hardware and software technology. The first generation of computers used vacuum tubes, while the current fifth generation of computers uses artificial intelligence and machine learnewning.
Difference Between Software And Hardware?
The main difference between software and hardware is that software refers to the programs, instructions, and data that run on a computer, while hardware refers to the physical components of a computer system.
Software is intangible and can’t be physically touched. It includes programs, applications, operating systems, and data that are stored electronically. Software is created by developers and can be installed, updated, and deleted from a computer system.
Hardware on the other hand, is the physical parts of a computers system that can be touched and seen. This includes components such as the motherboard, CPU, RAM, hard drive, keyboard, mouse, and monitor. Hardware is designed and manufactured by hardware engineers and can be upgraded or replaced to improve the performance of a computer system.
In summary, software is the non-tangible part of a computers system that runs on hardware, which is the physical components of a computer system.
There are many generations of computers. The technology of computer hardware and software has improved every generation. Below I am telling you about some generations:
1. First Generation (1940s-1950s) – This generation used vacuum tubes in computers.
2. Second Generation (1950s-1960s) – This generation used transistors in computers.
3. Third Generation (1960s-1970s) – This generation used integrated circuits in computers.
4. Fourth Generation (1970s-1980s) – Microprocessors were used in computers of this generation.
5. Fifth Generation (1980s-1990s) – This generation’s computers used artificial intelligence and expert systems.
Aajkal computer technology is improving so fast that it is becoming very common between generations.
How does a computer work?
Many components and software are used to make the computer work. Neeche main aapko kuch basic steps bata raha hu jisse aap samajh paayenge ki computer kaise kaam karta hai:
1. Input: Input devices are used to enter data and instructions in thecomputer. Like keyboard, mouse, scanner, microphone, etc.
2. Processing: Input data and instructions are processed by the CPU (Central Processing Unit) of the computers. CPU reads instructions and executes them.
3. Storage: Processed data and instructions are stored in the memory of the computers. There are different types of memory like RAM (Random Access Memory) and ROM (Read-Only Memory).
4. Output: Processed data is displayed through output devices. Like monitor, printer, speaker, etc.
5. Communication: Information exchange is done through computers. Like internet, LAN (Local Area Network), Bluetooth, etc.
Ye basic steps hote hai jise computers kaam karta hai. Apart from this, many software and programming languages are used for computer work.
What is keyboard in computer?
A keyboard is one of the primary input devices used with acomputer. Similar to an electric typewriter, a keyboard is composed of buttons
In computerlanguage (Keyboard) is a notice alert which is made by making some necessary changes in the demand of the typewriter. Classes have many (hundreds) of keys or buttons that are configured (arranged) in a particular way.
Earlier there were only 84 buttons in Standard Keyboard but in today’s time they have been increased to 104 and laptop keyboard has 102 buttons. Standard keyboards are used in most places.
- Processor: It executes instructions from software and hardware.
- Memory: It is the primary memory for data transfer between the CPU and storage.
- Motherboard: It is the part that connects all other parts or components of acomputers.
- Storage Device: It permanently stores the data, e.g., hard drive.
- Input Device: It allows you to communicate with the computers or to input data, e.g., a keyboard.
- Output Device: It enables you to see the output, e.g., monitor.
What is a mouse in a computer ?
The mouse is a small, movable device that lets you control a range of things on acomputer. Most types of mouse have two buttons, and some will have a wheel in between the buttons. Most types of mouse connect to thecomputer with a cable, and use thecomputer’s power to work. Some types of mouse are wireless.
What is scanner in computer ?
A scanner is a device that captures images from photographic prints, posters, magazine pages, and similar sources for computerediting and display. Scanners work by converting the image on a document into digital information that is stored on acomputer via optical character recognition (OCR).
What is microphone in computer ?
A microphone is a device that translates sound vibrations in the air into electronic signals and scribes them to a recording medium or over a loudspeaker. Microphones enable many types of audio recording devices for purposes including communications of many kinds, as well as music vocals, speech and sound recording.
What are the 5 differences between RAM and ROM?
ROM is cheaper when compared to RAM. The speed of Read-only Memory (ROM) is slower when compared to RAM. Data in RAM can be modified, erased, or read. Data in ROM can only be read, it cannot be modified or erased.
computer full form, computer full form ,generation of computer ,generation of computer ,types of computer,types of computer,types of computer,types of computer,types of computer
Friends, to update you will answer any question in your mind, you will be disabled forever, you will ask what is your answer.
Note: – In the same way, we will first give information about new or old government schemes launched by the central government and state government on this website. sarkarijobsolution.com If you give through, then do not forget to follow our website.
If you liked this article then do like and share it.
Thanks for reading this article till the end…
Posted by docter vicky
|Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow me For Latest Information|
|website latest update||Click Here|
|Facebook Page||Click Here|
|medical guru 2||Click Here|
|motivation life||Click Here|