Do you know what a network is, how it works, how many types of networking are there and the history of the network as well as what 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G are. Whereas many years ago when people used to send messages, their only purpose was to send the message from one place to another, but in those days it was not so easy. But today we will talk about what is technology, what is 5G in india.
5G Network In India, unlike 3G, 5G used to take several days to send any information from one place to another, in which people had to face a lot of difficulties. This took a lot of time and was tiring in sending it to long distances, sometimes even the information could not reach them and they used to think that at that time people used to say what is the meaning of such information which we did not receive.
Global Information and Communication System Internet; network.
A network is a group of interconnected computers capable of establishing communication with each other and sharing information and resources. To establish any network, sender, receiver, medium and protocol are required. Connecting many computers together for the purpose of sharing computer resources is called computer networking. With the help of computer networking, users can interact with devices, programs, messages and information by staying in one place.
- ✔️ Repeaters
- ✔️ The hub
- ✔️ Switch
- ✔️ Routers
- ✔️ Gateway
Compare between 1g 2g 3g 4g and 5g generations
|Mobile Network Technology||Speed||Release Date|
|1G (First Generation)||2.4kb Per second||1980 – 1990|
|2G (Second Generation)||64kb Per second||1991 – 2000|
|3G (Third Generation)||384kbps से 2Mbps||2001 – 2008|
|4G (4th Generation)||100Mbps||2009 – 2018|
|5G (5th Generation)||1Gbps||2019 – 2023|
What are the types of networks
Local area network
It is a computer network, within which there is a computer network in a small geographical area, such as a home, office, a small group of buildings or an airport, etc. The current LAN is based on Ethernet technology. The size of this network is small, but the speed of data transmission is fast.
Wide area network
Computers in this network are connected to each other through leased lines or switched circuits. This network is a network of networks spread over a wide geographical area, country, continent. Internet is a good example of this. An example is the Indonet WAN developed by CMC in India. ATM facility provided by banks is an example of wide area network.
Metropolitan area network
MAN connects two or more local area networks. It is a network of computers located within city limits. Routers, switches and hubs together form a MAN.
What does g mean
We have been hearing these words 2G, 3G and 4G, but the question comes that what are they, G means Generation, at the time when 1G came, the first generation of mobile network technology ie First Generation It was running that’s why we call it 1G.
From 1G to 5G, all this technology is based on Wireless Communication, if we understand Wireless Communication, where Signals are used instead of Wire to send and receive any data, we call it Wireless Technology or Wireless Communication. Are.
If we understand 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G technology in simple language, then it is mobile network technology whose first generation is 1G, after that 2G means second generation of mobile network technology, similarly 3G, 4G, 5G Means third, fourth and fifth generation.
Not:- The way a coin has two sides, in the same way G (generation) has both advantages and disadvantages, which are mentioned below, so let’s take a look?
What is 1G ?
If we talk about 1G, then it is the 1st Generation of Mobile Network Technology, which was invented between 1980 and 1990 and by 1990 it had started being used. In this, we used to get a speed of 2.4 KB per second, which emerged as a better mobile network technology at that time.
Due to this being the 1st Generation of Mobile Network Technology, it was named 1G. India had skipped this 1st Generation i.e. 1G mobile network technology, and mobile technology in India started with 2G and this network technology started from Japan.
First generation advantage?
- ✔️ 1G was based on Analog Signal.
- ✔️ Voice quality of 1G was very good according to that time which was a huge success in mobile network technology.
- ✔️ On 1G, we used to get the speed of 2kb per second.
- ✔️ On this we could only make voice calls.
Disadvantages of first generation?
- ✔️ The feature of International Calling was not present in 1G, that means in 1G we could not make calls to other countries while living in one country.
- ✔️ The Voice Quality we used to get on 1G was really very low.
- ✔️ A lot of battery power was spent in 1G.
- ✔️ Its mobile set was much bigger.
- ✔️ The security in this was not so good.
What is second generation?
2G was the second generation of mobile network technology ie Second Generation, which started in 1991 (Finland) and this 2G mobile network technology came in 1995 in India. This 2G Mobile Network Technology had brought a new revolution in the field of Internet.
The 2G network was much better than 1G because it was based on digital signal, it had different features like we could make voice calls on it and could also do SMS, MMS while we had a speed of 64kb per second. Used to get which was much better than 1G. Due to which mobile technology had developed a lot.
Second generation advantage?
- ✔️ With 2G, we could not only make voice calls but also SMS and MMS.
- ✔️ 2G was based on Digital Signal and not based on Analog Signal.
- ✔️ Internet started with 2G only.
- ✔️ Bandwidth utilization was good in this.
Disadvantages of second generation?
- ✔️ 2G was not so good in playing files with more data like videos etc.
- ✔️ In 2G we needed a better Digital Signal.
- ✔️ 2G was not so well compatible with the functions of the smartphone.
3rd generation advantage?
Now after 2G and 2.5G, 3G started, which was the third generation of mobile network technology i.e. third generation. It was first started in Japan in 2001 and in India it happened in 2008, with its arrival there were all the changes in mobile network technology like videocall, fast internet speed etc.
In 3G, we used to get internet speed of 2Mbps from Broadband 384Kbps and it used to work on the frequency of 2100MHz, it was started by MTNL in India. In this Bandwidth, Data Transmission Rates had increased to a great extent and along with it also worked on Packet Switching Technology just like 2.5G Technology.
Advantages of 3rd generation?
- ✔️ In 3G we used to get high Data Transmission Rates.
- ✔️ In this, the number of bandwidth had increased a lot as compared to 2G.
- ✔️ In Broadband of 3G, the user was provided internet speed of 144Kbps to 2Mbps.
- ✔️ 3G used to work on Packet Switching Technology, due to which the cost of calls was reduced as compared to earlier.
- ✔️ In this we could play 3D Games.
Disadvantages of 3rd generation?
- ✔️ 3G technology used a lot of battery power.
- ✔️ The 3G phones coming at that time used to be very expensive.
- ✔️ Bandwidth was not present in sufficient quantity in this.
What is 4rd generation?
4G is the fourth generation of mobile network technology, in which 3G stands for Generation. It has emerged as the most developed mobile network technology till date because this technology is available everywhere in every village and every street, it started in Sweden in 2009.
But 4G started in India in 2012, because of this, every digital sector has benefited a lot, like with the advent of 4G network, today we are able to stream any video, live video online in high quality so well, It brought new revolution in every field and due to this today we are able to use Gaming, video call, youtube, facebook etc but if we look at the same technology, it has gone so far.
Benefits of the fourth generation?
- ✔️ 4G internet speed is up to 100Mbps which is really the best internet speed till date.
- ✔️ In 4G, we can do online streaming without interruption, which was like impossible in the time of 3G, 2G.
- ✔️ Its Bandwidth is very high as compared to 3G.
- ✔️ 4G made it very easy to transfer data.
- ✔️ Frequency of 2300MHz is used in 4G.
- ✔️ LTE ie Long-term Evolution is used in 4G mobile network technology.
Disadvantages of 4rd generation?
- ✔️ 4G requires a 4G phone to use.
- ✔️ 4G data is very expensive for normal consumers.
- ✔️ 4G networks use a lot of antenna and transmitter, due to which it consumes a lot of battery power.
- ✔️ 4G network consumes a lot of power due to which the mobile battery gets very hot.
What is 5rd generation?
5G means 5th Generation of Mobile Network Technology i.e. fifth generation, this network technology was first adopted by South Korea in 2019. It will be considered in the most developed generation till date, because it is the fifth generation of network technology, it has not yet come to India.
Benefits of the fifth generation?
- ✔️ With the advent of 5G mobile network technology, the downloading/uploading speed will increase from 1Gbps.
- ✔️ Due to 5G, videos of 4K quality can be easily streamed.
- ✔️ Latency will decrease to a great extent in 5G as compared to 4G, meaning Latency speed will decrease from 10ms to 1ms.
- ✔️ Due to 5G, Internet of Things, Ai etc. are going to get a big boost.
- ✔️ With the arrival of 5G, Smart Cities, Smart Farming are going to get a big boost.
Disadvantages of 5th generation?
- ✔️ Internet data consumption in 5G will increase very much as compared to 4G, which means that you will not even know when your data will end.
- ✔️ e cannot use 5G in all the old devices, for this we will need a new 5G supported device.
- ✔️ Cyber crimes in 5G will increase as compared to 4G.
- ✔️ The cost of 5G infrastructure is very high.
5g phones in india,5g phones in india,5g phones in india,5g phones in india,5g phones in india, 5g in india, 5g phones in india
We have told you in detail about Network technology in this article. Also, if you want any kind of information about Network technology, then you can ask us by commenting. And if you liked this article and found it helpful, then do share it with your friends and relatives so that they can also get information about this network technology.